Number of Openings
Our Mission: We want every company to have a great HR experience, and to be free to do what they really set out to do. Their HR experience should be free of any friction. It should be invisible until it is needed and play a powerful cross-functional role when appropriate.
We envision a world where all innovators have equal access to opportunity. Join our team and make the change happen. People love our software—and it turns out that people love working here too. We have been awarded the “Gartner Cool Vendor Award 2021” and all the credit goes to the BizMerlin team for rendering their services and making us get awarded.
BizMerlinHR is a human resource management software company based in Reston, VA. BizMerlinHR is hiring Account Executives that can help foster good relationships with the clients. Strong communication and strong task management is the key to success. To be successful in the organization, you need to be a self-starter with great ownership.
What You’ll Do:
- Acting as a liaison between the client and departments within the company to convey information, ensure understanding, and make certain everything gets done in an accurate, timely manner
- Making the client aware of other services and actions that may lead to greater success
- Providing progress reports to clients and upper management.
- Makes regular calls to assure long-term customer satisfaction.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of company offered product lines.
- Ability to recommend appropriate solutions/applications to meet customer needs.
- Solves problems utilizing top-notch diplomacy.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday during regular business hours. This position may require additional hours.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree
- Software or SaaS sales experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with executives by email and phone
- Experience thinking through problems creatively
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven track record in working collaboratively with a small team.
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to take initiative on projects and customer service interactions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Health care and insurance
- Mobile reimbursements
- On the job training
- Performance Bonus
- Sick, Sabbatical Leave
- Vacation and paid time offs
- Great work-life balance
- Top-rated job culture
- Festival Celebrations, Birthday Parties and Anniversaries
"BizMerlin offers equal opportunity to all. No discrimination on the basis of caste, creed, color, religion, gender, or marital status."