Number of Openings
The System Administrator should be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual should participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values thereby enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners.
- The candidate should be responsible for the Linux server setup.
- For ensuring that computer systems are working in an efficient manner.
- For fixing any issues with the design of the network, software, and computers of the company's computer systems.
- Maintaining these systems, answering questions, and monitoring them.
- Bachelor's degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Unix and Microsoft will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of Linux, AWS, Tomcat, Jenkins.
- Good communication skills.